The Melbourne Athletic Club is proud to be a privately-owned, local business and we are urging our members to support all of the area’s local businesses at this critical time. Boutique shops, restaurants, and your local, neighborhood gym are all trying to find ways to still provide services while revenue is being drastically impacted.
What can you do to help?
- Think twice before putting your membership on hold. The team at The MAC will ensure that the time missed due to the COVID-19 closure is added to the back-end of your membership.
- Take advantage of Mobile Training Sessions with our Personal Trainers. They will meet you outdoors for one-on-one or small-group sessions (no more than 3 participants) to help keep you healthy and reduce stress. For information or to book a session, please email info@
melbourneathleticclub.com or call our Director of Personal Training at 201-913-9410.
- Attend our Small-Group Outdoor MuscleFit Sessions – You can book your spot in this outdoor class in The Melbourne Athletic Club app, which is free to download. There will be a maximum of 5 participants with plenty of social distancing for $15 per class.
- Purchase sessions with our Certified Health Coach, Anna Butler, who can work with you remotely to help you stay on track, even though we have routines that have changed. Use the firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to schedule your sessions with Anna.
- Buy a Gift Certificate for future training sessions, stretching sessions, InBody Readings, etc. Then use that when we are all back to normal!
- This would be a great time to buy a MyZone Heart Rate Monitor. Your workout, including heart rate and activity effort levels, will download directly to an app on your phone for use anywhere! And MyZone can ship directly to your home. Again, email@example.com is your go-to for more information. (And MyZone will be having a national challenge in April, so keep an eye out for details!
- Enjoy our FREE Virtual Classes! Our amazing instructors are volunteering their time to keep doing what they love and keep our members healthy! Watch our social media posts for more information and specific class formats and times!
We value our MAC Members and are working to safely provide the services we can within federal recommendations. We are working to make it through these trying times and are looking forward to having the MAC Family back at the facility as soon as we can!
Your MAC Team