KIDZONE AT THE MAC
Add to the membership for $20.00 or pay $10.00 drop in fee. (Call to set up)
Welcome to the KidZone at the MAC! We look forward to providing a safe, clean, and interactive environment for your child, while allowing you peace of mind during your workout.
- All children are to be checked in at the front desk, and a drop-in rate of $5.00 or an unlimited monthly rate of $20.00 is to be paid in advance.
- KidZone hours are: Monday-Friday 8:30am-12pm and 5pm-8pm. Saturdays 8am-12pm. Not available on Sundays.
- When entering the KidZone please sign in with your name as well as your child’s name.
- There is a two hour time limit for all children and parent/guardian must remain in the gym.
- KidZone welcomes children 3 months to 12 years of age.
- Please provide any reasonable special instructions for your child to the staff member.
- Our staff will do their best to console a crying child, however if the child is inconsolable for more than 5 minutes, parent/guardian will be notified. Parent/guardian will also be asked to change a soiled diaper.
- For the protection of others, please do not bring children who are sick, have a runny nose, cold symptoms, or eye or skin infections.
- In the interest of good hygiene and in consideration of those children that may suffer from food allergies we have found that the safest approach in the KidZone is to feed your child prior to visiting the KidZone, and limit beverages to water bottles and infant/baby bottles.
- The Melbourne Athletic Club is committed to providing a full service experience to all of our members, and to our members with children we take additional pride in offering our KidZone to your children while you’re enjoying your workout.
- It is our goal to ensure a safe and secure environment in our KidZone, while promoting positive play, stimulation, and good old fashioned fun! With safety in mind, disrespectful or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Our staff will attempt to redirect the child and encourage positive decision making. If a child continues behavior that puts other children and staff at risk, they will be asked not to return to the KidZone.
- Thank you for your cooperation and continued support of The Melbourne Athletic Club
Thank you for being a part of our MAC family and trusting your child with us!